Sign Up for Action Alerts
Community Action Teams
Community Action Teams:
- Raise awareness about Planned Parenthood programs and services
- Engage the community around reproductive health policy
- Meet quarterly to discuss current legislation affecting women's health
- Get insider personal emails and 'what's at stake' updates
- Write letters to the editor of your local newspapers
- Contact area legislators on issues affecting women's health
- Attend local public hearings or town halls
- Plan gatherings to bring Planned Parenthood supporters together
- Staff outreach tables at local community events
- And more!
Stand with Planned Parenthood and help protect and expand access to women's health, comprehensive sex education, and the essential health care Planned Parenthood provides.