Sign Up for Action Alerts
State Budget Bill 2011-2013
Governor Walker signed the state budget into law on June 26, 2011
- Eliminate all state funding for Planned Parenthood health centers in Wisconsin.
- Eliminate access to lifesaving cancer screenings, HIV testing, birth control, and annual exams for tens of thousands of Wisconsin patients.
- Put the entire BadgerCare Family Planning program, its 60,000 patients, and $140 million annual savings to our state at risk.
- Cut $500 million from Medicaid without giving any details.
- Create an unprecedented power shift over Medicaid from elected representatives to the Governor and his appointees.
- Restrict access to abortion services in Dane County by preventing UW Hospital from providing abortions.
TAKE ACTION FOR WOMEN'S HEALTH!
Spread the word! Please spread the message wide and large to your friends, family, colleagues, networks, and on Facebook and Twitter about the need to protect women's health.
Share your story! Speak out and share your story on how Planned Parenthood has been there for you.